Report NEP-FOR-2009-09-19This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:16525 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erie Febrian & Aldrin Herwany, 2009. "Volatility Forecasting Models and Market Co-Integration: A Study on South-East Asian Markets," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200911, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Sep 2009.
- Rangvid, Jesper & Schmeling, Maik & Schrimpf, Andreas, 2009. "Higher-order beliefs among professional stock market forecasters: some first empirical tests," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-042, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Costantini, Mauro & Kunst, Robert M., 2009. "Combining Forecasts Based on Multiple Encompassing Tests in a Macroeconomic Core System," Economics Series 243, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Bušs, Ginters, 2009. "Forecasting economy with Bayesian autoregressive distributed lag model: choosing optimal prior in economic downturn," MPRA Paper 17273, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erie Febrian & Aldrin Herwany, 2009. "Forecasting Stocks of Government Owned Companies (GOCS):Volatility Modeling," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200908, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Sep 2009.
- Manabu Asai & Michael McAleer, 2009. "Dynamic Conditional Correlations for Asymmetric Processes," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-657, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Rokon Bhuiyan, 2009. "Identifying a Forward-Looking Monetary Policy in an Open Economy," Working Papers 1214, Queen's University, Department of Economics.