Report NEP-FOR-2008-07-30This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shiyi Chen & Kiho Jeong & Wolfgang K. HÃ¤rdle, 2008. "Recurrent Support Vector Regression for a Nonlinear ARMA Model with Applications to Forecasting Financial Returns," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-051, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Lillie Lam & Laurence Fung & Ip-wing Yu, 2008. "Comparing Forecast Performance of Exchange Rate Models," Working Papers 0808, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Riccardo Cristadoro & Fabrizio Venditti & Giuseppe Saporito, 2008. "Forecasting inflation and tracking monetary policy in the euro area: does national information help?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 677, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:19-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:14-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Menzie D. Chinn & Michael J. Moore, 2008. "Private Information and a Macro Model of Exchange Rates: Evidence from a Novel Data Set," NBER Working Papers 14175, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven C. Bourassa & Eva Cantoni & Martin Hoesli, 2008. "Predicting House Prices with Spatial Dependence: Impacts of Alternative Submarket Definitions," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 08-01, Swiss Finance Institute.