Report NEP-FOR-2006-09-30This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200686 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lennard van Gelder & Ad Stokman, 2006. "Regime transplants in GDP growth forecasting: A recipe for better predictions?," DNB Working Papers 106, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Annabelle Mourougane, 2006. "Forecasting Monthly GDP for Canada," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 515, OECD Publishing.
- George Kapetanios & Vincent Labhard & Simon Price, 2005. "Forecasting using Bayesian and information theoretic model averaging: an application to UK inflation," Bank of England working papers 268, Bank of England.
- Jumah, Adusei & Kunst, Robert M., 2006. "Seasonal Cycles in European Agricultural Commodity Prices," Economics Series 192, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold & Roberto S. Mariano & Anthony S. Tay & Yiu Kuen Tse, 2004. "Direction-of-Change Forecasts for Asian Equity Markets Based on Conditional Variance, Skewness and Kurtosis Dynamics: Evidence from Hong Kong and Singapore," Working Papers 02-2005, Singapore Management University, School of Economics, revised Jan 2005.
- Todd B. Walker, 2006. "How Equilibrium Prices Reveal Information in Time Series Models with Disparately Informed, Competitive Traders," Caepr Working Papers 2006-011, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Kenneth Kasa & Todd B. Walker & Charles H. Whiteman, 2006. "Asset Prices in a Time Series Model with Perpetually Disparately Informed, Competitive Traders," Caepr Working Papers 2006-010, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00095852_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Dreger & Georg Stadtmann, 2006. "What Drives Heterogeneity in Foreign Exchange Rate Expectations: Deep Insights from a New Survey," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 624, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Doyle, Matthew, 2006. "Empirical Phillips Curves in OECD Countries: Has There Been A Common Breakdown?," Staff General Research Papers 12684, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Pål Boug & Ådne Cappelen & Anders Rygh Swensen, 2006. "The New Keynesian Phillips Curve for a Small Open Economy," Discussion Papers 460, Statistics Norway, Research Department.