Report NEP-FMK-2015-09-18This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Abhay K. Singh, 2015. "Daily Market News Sentiment and Stock Prices," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2015-11, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Ravi Jagannathan & Binying Liu, 2015. "Dividend Dynamics, Learning, and Expected Stock Index Returns," NBER Working Papers 21557, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaoru Hosono & Shogo Isobe, "undated". "The Financial Market Impact of Unconventional Monetary Policies in the U.S., the U.K., the Eurozone, and Japan," Discussion papers ron259, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
- Jhuvesh Sobrun & Philip Turner, 2015. "Bond markets and monetary policy dilemmas for the emerging markets," BIS Working Papers 508, Bank for International Settlements.
- Adam S. Posen & Nicolas Veron, 2015. "Enhancing Financial Stability in Developing Asia," Working Paper Series WP15-13, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Vince, Daly & Paytakhti Oskooe, Seyyed Ali, 2015. "Stock market efficiency in Iran: unit root testing with smooth structural breaks and non-trading days," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-6, School of Economics, Kingston University London.