Report NEP-FMK-2014-03-30This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Menelaos Karanasos & Alexandros Paraskevopoulos & Faek Menla Ali & Michail Karoglou & Stavroula Yfanti, 2014. "Modelling Returns and Volatilities During Financial Crises: a Time Varying Coefficient Approach," Papers 1403.7179, arXiv.org.
- Dirk G Baur & Isaac Miyakawa, 2014. "The Stock Market, the Real Economy and Contagion," Working Paper Series 179, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Lester, Benjamin & Rocheteau, Guillaume & Weill, Pierre-Olivier, 2014. "Competing for order flow in OTC markets," Working Papers 14-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Jan Baldeaux & Man Chung Fung & Katja Ignatieva & Eckhard Platen, 2014. "A Hybrid Model for Pricing and Hedging of Long Dated Bonds," Research Paper Series 343, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- James Brugler & Oliver Linton, 2014. "Single stock circuit breakers on the London Stock Exchange: do they improve subsequent market quality?," CeMMAP working papers CWP07/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Walid Mensi & Shawkat Hammoudeh & Juan Carlos Reboredo & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2014. "Do global factors impact BRICS stock markets? A quantile regression approach," Working Papers 2014-159, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Detzer, Daniel, 2014. "Financial market regulation in Germany under the special focus of capital requirements of financial institutions," eabh Papers 14-04, The European Association for Banking and Financial History (EABH).
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2014_010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kamal, Mona, 2014. "Studying the Validity of the Efficient Market Hypothesis (EMH) in the Egyptian Exchange (EGX) after the 25th of January Revolution," MPRA Paper 54708, University Library of Munich, Germany.