Report NEP-FMK-2013-09-26This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takero Ibuki & Shunsuke Higano & Sei Suzuki & Jun-ichi Inoue & Anirban Chakraborti, 2013. "Statistical inference of co-movements of stocks during a financial crisis," Papers 1309.1871, arXiv.org.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Shu-Ping Shi & Jun Yu, 2013. "Testing for Multiple Bubbles: Historical Episodes of Exuberance and Collapse in the S&P 500," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1914, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Fernandes, Nuno & Giannetti, Mariassunta, 2013. "On the fortunes of stock exchanges and their reversals: evidence from foreign listings," Working Paper Series 1585, European Central Bank.
- Lettau, Martin & Maggiori, Matteo & Weber, Michael, 2013. "Conditional Risk Premia in Currency Markets and Other Asset Classes," CEPR Discussion Papers 9484, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Ardia & Kris Boudt, 2013. "The Peer Performance of Hedge Funds," Cahiers de recherche 1329, CIRPEE.
- Baumohl, Eduard & Lyocsa, Stefan, 2013. "Volatility and dynamic conditional correlations of European emerging stock markets," MPRA Paper 49898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adnen Ben Nasr & Ahdi N. Ajmi & Rangan Gupta, 2013. "Modeling the Volatility of the Dow Jones Islamic Market World Index Using a Fractionally Integrated Time Varying GARCH (FITVGARCH) Model," Working Papers 201357, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.