Report NEP-FMK-2013-04-13This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudio Borio, 2013. "The Great Financial Crisis: setting priorities for new statistics," BIS Working Papers 408, Bank for International Settlements.
- Michiel Bijlsma & Remco Mocking, 2013. "The private value of too-big-to-fail guarantees," CPB Discussion Paper 240, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Martin Čihák & Asli Demirgüč-Kunt & Erik Feyen & Ross Levine, 2013. "Financial Development in 205 Economies, 1960 to 2010," NBER Working Papers 18946, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- P., Srinivasan & M., Kalaivani, 2013. "Stock Market Linkages in Emerging Asia-Pacific Markets," MPRA Paper 45871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Farmer, Roger E A & Nourry, Carine & Venditti, Alain, 2013. "The Inefficient Markets Hypothesis: Why Financial Markets Do Not Work Well in the Real World," CEPR Discussion Papers 9283, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frédérique BEC & Songlin ZENG, 2013. "Do Stock Returns Rebound After Bear Markets? An Empirical Analysis From Five OECD Countries," THEMA Working Papers 2013-21, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Ippei Fuijwara & Lena Mareen Korber & Daisuke Nagakura, 2013. "Asymmetry in Government Bond Returns," Finance Working Papers 23399, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Atkeson, Andrew & Eisfeldt, Andrea L. & Weill, Pierre-Olivier, 2013. "The Market for OTC Derivatives," CEPR Discussion Papers 9403, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Burkart, Mike & Dasgupta, Amil, 2013. "Why is hedge fund activism procyclical?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9409, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beltran, Daniel O. & Cordell, Lawrence R. & Thomas, Charles P., 2013. "Asymmetric Information and the Death of ABS CDOs," International Finance Discussion Papers 1075, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 16 Nov 2016.