Report NEP-FMK-2013-03-09This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stijn Claessens & M. Ayhan Kose & Luc Laeven & Fabián Valencia, 2013. "Understanding Financial Crises: Causes, Consequences, and Policy Responses," CAMA Working Papers 2013-05, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Roger E.A. Farmer & Carine Nourry & Alain Venditti, 2013. "The Inefficient Markets Hypothesis: Why Financial Markets Do Not Work Well in the Real World," AMSE Working Papers 1311, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 26 Feb 2013.
- Veiga, Helena & Ramos, Sofía B. & Martín-Barragán, Belén, 2013. "Correlations between oil and stock markets : a wavelet-based approach," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws130504, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Yannick Le Pen & Benoît Sévi, 2013. "Futures Trading and the Excess Comovement of Commodity Prices," AMSE Working Papers 1301, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Jan 2013.
- Uri Kartoun, 2013. "A Method for Comparing Hedge Funds," Papers 1303.0073, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2013.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:122 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gündüz, Yalin & Nasev, Julia & Trapp, Monika, 2013. "The price impact of CDS trading," CFR Working Papers 12-12 [rev.], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Hyong-chol O, 2013. "The Pricing of A Moving Barrier Option," Papers 1303.1296, arXiv.org.
- Masato Ubukata & Toshiaki Watanabe, 2013. "Pricing Nikkei 225 Options Using Realized Volatility," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-273, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Slawomir Ireneusz Bukowski, 2013. "The Degree of the Polish and Slovak equity market integration with the euro area equity market," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 115/2013, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.