Report NEP-FMK-2012-11-24This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gollier, Christian, 2012. "Asset pricing with uncertain betas: A long-term perspective," TSE Working Papers 12-354, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Seidler, Jakub & Gersl, Adam, 2012. "Excessive credit growth and countercyclical capital buffers in basel III: an empirical evidence from central and east european countries," MPRA Paper 42541, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mukherjee, Dr. Kedar nath, 2012. "Corporate Bond Market in India: Current Scope and Future Challenges," MPRA Paper 42478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vladislav Damjanovic, 2012. "Endogeneous Risk in Monopolistic Competition," CDMA Working Paper Series 201210, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Jindra, Jan & Voetmann, Torben & Walkling, Ralph A., 2012. "Reverse Mergers: The Chinese Experience," Working Paper Series 2012-18, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.