Report NEP-FMK-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ippei Fujiwara & Hibiki Ichiue & Yoshiyuki Nakazono & Yosuke Shigemi, 2012. "Financial Markets Forecasts Revisited: Are they Rational, Herding or Bold?," IMES Discussion Paper Series 12-E-06, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Enrico G. De Giorgi & Thierry Post & Atakan Yalcin, 2012. "A Concave Security Market Line," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1211, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00662513 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00613251 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mardi Dungey & Gerald P. Dwyer & Thomas Flavin, 2011. "Systematic and liquidity risk in subprime-mortgage backed securities," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2011-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Avery, Christopher N. & Chevalier, Judith & Zeckhauser, Richard Jay, 2011. "The "CAPS" Prediction System and Stock Market Returns," Scholarly Articles 5098427, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Matthias Raddant, 2012. "Structure in the Italian Overnight Loan Market," Kiel Working Papers 1772, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Wenjuan Chen & Anton Velinov, 2012. "Do Japanese Stock Prices Reflect Macro Fundamentals?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-037, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.