Report NEP-FMK-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:stz:wpaper:ccss-09-00003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thorsten Lehnert & Aleksandar Andonov & Florian Bardong, 2009. "TIPS, Inflation Expectations and the Financial Crisis," LSF Research Working Paper Series 09-09, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Jiri Novak & Dalibor Petr, 2009. "Empirical Risk Factors in Realized Stock Returns," Working Papers IES 2009/29, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2009.
- Christian M. Dahl & Emma M. Iglesias, 2009. "Modelling the Volatility-Return Trade-off when Volatility may be Nonstationary," CREATES Research Papers 2009-59, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Christian Wolff & Ron Jongen & Willem F.C. Verschoor, 2009. "Time-Variation in Term Permia: International Survey-Based Evidence," LSF Research Working Paper Series 09-02, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Arnaud Bourgain & Patrice Pieretti & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2009. "International Financial competition and bank risk-taking in emerging economies," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-08, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Johansson, Anders C., 2009. "Asian Sovereign Debt and Country Risk," Working Paper Series 2009-11, China Economic Research Center, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Skjeltorp, Johannes & Ødegaard, Bernt Arne, 2009. "The information content of market liquidity: An empirical analysis of liquidity at the Oslo Stock Exchange," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/35, University of Stavanger.
- Marie Lambert & George Hübner & Marie Lambert, 2009. "Directional and non-directional risk exposures in Hedge Fund returns," LSF Research Working Paper Series 09-06, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Thorsten Lehnert & Bart Frijns & Remco Zwinkels, 2009. "Behavioral Heterogeneity in the Option Market," LSF Research Working Paper Series 09-07, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.