Report NEP-FMK-2009-02-28This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea de Michelis, 2009. "Overcoming the Financial Crisis in the United States," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 669, OECD Publishing.
- Horst Hanusch & Florian Wackermann, 2009. "Global Financial Crisis: Causes and Lessons - A Neo-Schumpeterian perspective," Discussion Paper Series 303, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. "Banking Crises: An Equal Opportunity Menace," CEPR Discussion Papers 7131, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert J. Barro & José F. Ursúa, 2009. "Stock-Market Crashes and Depressions," NBER Working Papers 14760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zingales, Luigi, 2009. "The Future of Securities Regulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 7110, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pástor, Luboš & Veronesi, Pietro, 2009. "Learning in Financial Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 7127, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lubos Pastor & Robert F. Stambaugh, 2009. "Are Stocks Really Less Volatile in the Long Run?," NBER Working Papers 14757, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- De Paoli, Bianca & Zabczyk, Pawel, 2009. "Why do risk premia vary over time? A theoretical investigation under habit formation," Bank of England working papers 361, Bank of England.
- Dirk G. Baur and Conor McKeating, 2009. "The Benefits of Financial Markets: A Case Study of European Football Clubs," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp283, IIIS.
- Castagnetti, Carolina & Rossi, Eduardo, 2008. "Euro corporate bonds risk factors," MPRA Paper 13440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Acharya, Viral V & Gale, Douglas M & Yorulmazer, Tanju, 2009. "Rollover Risk and Market Freezes," CEPR Discussion Papers 7122, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco, 2008. "Financial Market Integration Under EMU," CEPR Discussion Papers 7091, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bernd Hayo & Matthias Neuenkirch, 2009. "Domestic or U.S. News: What Drives Canadian Financial Markets?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200908, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).