Report NEP-FMK-2008-12-14This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sonia Ondo-Ndong & Laurence Scialom, 2008. "Northern Rock: The anatomy of a crisis – the prudential lessons," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-23, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- Michel Aglietta & Sandra Rigot, 2008. "The regulation of hedge funds under the prism of the financial crisis," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-20, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- Frank M. Fossen, 2008. "The Private Equity Premium Puzzle Revisited: New Evidence on the Role of Heterogeneous Risk Attitudes," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 839, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- George M. Constantinides & Jens Carsten Jackwerth & Stylianos Perrakis, 2008. "Mispricing of S&P 500 Index Options," NBER Working Papers 14544, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen Gilmore & Fumio Hayashi, 2008. "Emerging Market Currency Excess Returns," NBER Working Papers 14528, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hainz, Christa & Weill, Laurent & Godlewski, Christophe J., 2008. "Bank competition and collateral : theory and evidence," Research Discussion Papers 27/2008, Bank of Finland.