Report NEP-FMK-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert J. Shiller, 2008. "Derivatives Markets for Home Prices," NBER Working Papers 13962, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200814 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cécile Carpentier & Jean-François L'Her & Jean-Marc Suret, 2008. "Stock Exchange Markets for New Ventures," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-12, CIRANO.
- Cao, Jin & Illing, Gerhard, 2008. "Endogenous Systemic Liquidity Risk," Discussion Papers in Economics 3358, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ricardo Correa, 2008. "Bank integration and financial constraints: evidence from U.S. firms," International Finance Discussion Papers 925, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Miroslav Misina & Greg Tkacz, 2008. "Credit, Asset Prices, and Financial Stress in Canada," Staff Working Papers 08-10, Bank of Canada.