Report NEP-FMK-2007-10-20This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanni Barone-Adesi & Robert F. Engle & Loriano Mancini, 2004. "A GARCH Option Pricing Model in Incomplete Markets," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 07-03, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Feb 2007.
- Peter Bossaerts & Charles Plott & William R. Zame, 2003. "Prices and Portfolio Choices in Financial Markets: Theory, Econometrics, Experiments," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 07-05, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Mar 2007.
- Canarella, Giorgio & Sapra, Sunil K. & Pollard, Stephen K., 2007. "Asymmetry and Spillover Effects in the North American Equity Markets," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-35, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Paolo Emilio Mistrulli, 2007. "Assessing financial contagion in the interbank market: Maximum entropy versus observed interbank lending patterns," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 641, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Alessio Anzuini & Patrizio Pagano & Massimiliano Pisani, 2007. "Oil supply news in a VAR: Information from financial markets," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 632, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.