Report NEP-FMK-2007-10-13This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mario Tirelli & Sergio Turner, 2007. "Quantifying Inefficiency in Incomplete Asset Markets," Working Papers 2007-16, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00176642_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luc Bauwens & Arie Preminger & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts, 2007. "Theory and Inference for a Markov-Switching GARCH Model," Cahiers de recherche 0733, CIRPEE.
- Patarick Leoni, 2007. "A market microstructure explanation of IPOs underpricing," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1770807, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Francis X. Diebold & Canlin Li & Vivian Z. Yue, 2007. "Global Yield Curve Dynamics and Interactions: A Dynamic Nelson-Siegel Approach," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-030, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Jokivuolle , Esa & Vesala, Timo, 2007. "Portfolio effects and efficiency of lending under Basel II," Research Discussion Papers 13/2007, .
- Andrew Vivian, 2007. "The Equity Premium: 100 Years of Empirical Evidence from the UK," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0711, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Albanese, Claudio, 2007. "Callable Swaps, Snowballs And Videogames," MPRA Paper 5229, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Oct 2007.