Report NEP-FMK-2005-09-17This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Erik Schloegl issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ahmed Shamiri & Abu Hassan, 2005. "Modeling and Forecasting Volatility of the Malaysian and the Singaporean stock indices using Asymmetric GARCH models and Non-normal Densities," Econometrics 0509015, EconWPA.
- Item repec:fiu:wpaper:0514 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Felici Roberto & Pagnini Marcello, 2005. "Distance, bank heterogeneity and entry in local banking markets," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 557, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Rasmus Fatum & Michael R. King, 2005. "Rules versus Discretion in Foreign Exchange Intervention: Evidence from Official Bank of Canada High-Frequency Data," EPRU Working Paper Series 05-06, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Michael Funke & Jörg Rahn, 2005. "Just how Undervalued is the Chinese Renminbi," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20504, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Ruben Lee, 2005. "Politics and the Creation of a European SEC:The Optimal UK Strategy – Constructive Inconsistency," FMG Special Papers sp161, Financial Markets Group.
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2005-19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2005-08-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dohmen, Thomas & Falk, Armin & Huffman, David B. & Sunde, Uwe & Schupp, Jürgen & Wagner, Gert G., 2005. "Individual Risk Attitudes: New Evidence from a Large, Representative, Experimentally-Validated Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 1730, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carlos Carvalho, 2005. "Heterogeneity in Price Setting and the Real Effects of Monetary Shocks," Macroeconomics 0509017, EconWPA, revised 12 Sep 2005.