Report NEP-FMK-2005-03-20This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Erik Schloegl issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2005. "How trade splits up information sets and dealers carry out their brokerage of asymmetric information," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 288, Universidad del CEMA.
- Simon Sosvilla-Rivero & Pedro N. Rodríguez, "undated". "Linkages in international stock markets: Evidence from a classification procedure," Working Papers 2004-23, FEDEA.
- Byström, Hans N. E., 2005. "Credit Default Swaps and Equity Prices: The Itraxx CDS Index Market," Working Papers 2005:24, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 15 May 2005.
- Ericsson, Jan & Jacobs, Kris & Oviedo-Helfenberger, Rodolfo, 2004. "The Determinants of Credit Default Swap Premia," SIFR Research Report Series 32, Institute for Financial Research.
- Leo Krippner, 2005. "Attributing Returns and Optimising United States Swaps Portfolios Using an Intertemporally-Consistent and Arbitrage-Free Model of the Yield Curve," Working Papers in Economics 05/03, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Elena Smirnova, 2004. "Impact of Cross-listing on Local Stock Returns: Case of Russian ADRs," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-691, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Art A. Durnev & Amrita S. Nain, 2004. "The Unanticipated Effects of Insider Trading Regulation," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-695, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.