Report NEP-FMK-2003-10-05This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simone Varotto, 2003. "Credit risk diversification: evidence from the eurobond market," Bank of England working papers 199, Bank of England.
- Robert-Paul Berben & W. Jos Jansen, 2003. "Comovement in international equity markets: A sectoral view," Finance 0310001, EconWPA.
- Aiolfi, Marco & Favero, Carlo A., 2003. "Model Uncertainty, Thick Modelling and the Predictability of Stock Returns," CEPR Discussion Papers 3997, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brännäs, Kurt, 2003. "Temporal Aggregation of the Returns of a Stock Index Series," Umeå Economic Studies 614, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Lütje, Torben & Menkhoff, Lukas, 2003. "Risk Management, Rational Herding and Institutional Investors: A Macro View," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-285, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Pástor, Luboš & Veronesi, Pietro, 2003. "Stock Prices and IPO Waves," CEPR Discussion Papers 4002, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Basak, Suleyman & Croitoru, Benjamin, 2003. "International Good Market Segmentation and Financial Market Structure," CEPR Discussion Papers 4060, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.