Report NEP-FMK-2003-04-27This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20030030 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:368 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Christoffersen & Hyunchul Chung & Vihang Errunza, 2003. "Size Matters: The Impact of Capital Market Liberalization on Individual Firms," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-13, CIRANO.
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:360 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Nour Meddahi, 2002. "Analytic Evaluation of Volatility Forecasts," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-90, CIRANO.
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:370 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maher Kooli & Jean-François L'Her & Jean-Marc Suret, 2003. "Do IPOs Underperform in the Long-Run? New Evidence from the Canadian Stock Market," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-16, CIRANO.
- Benoit Perron, 2002. "Semi-Parametric Weak Instrument Regressions with an Application to the Risk-Return Trade-off," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-88, CIRANO.
- Kyung-Mook Lim & David N. Weil, 2003. "The Baby Boom and the Stock Market Boom," Working Papers 2003-07, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Martina Hornikova, 2003. "Modeling the Behavior of Prague Stock Exchange Index (PX-50)," Econometrics 0304001, EconWPA.
- Roberto Rigobon & Brian Sack, 2003. "Spillovers Across U.S. Financial Markets," NBER Working Papers 9640, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2003. "Financial Crises as Herds: Overturning the Critiques," NBER Working Papers 9658, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marie-Claude Beaulieu & Jean-Marie Dufour & Lynda Khalaf, 2002. "Testing Mean-Variance Efficiency in CAPM with Possibly Non-Gaussian Errors: an Exact Simulation-Based Approach," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-85, CIRANO.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Nour Meddahi, 2002. "Correcting the Errors: A Note on Volatility Forecast Evaluation Based on High-Frequency Data and Realized Volatilities," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-91, CIRANO.