Report NEP-FMK-2002-07-31This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:154 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:156 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patrick Houweling & Albert Mentink & Ton Vorst, 2002. "Is Liquidity Reflected in Bond Yields? Evidence from the Euro Corporate Bond Market," Finance 0206001, EconWPA.
- J.-H. Steffi Yang & Satchell, S.E., 2002. "The Impact of Technical Analysis on Asset Price Dynamics," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0219, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:138 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:144 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:139 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ralph Sueppel, 2002. "Russias financial markets boom, crisis and recovery 1995-2001, Lessons for Emerging Markets Investors," Macroeconomics 0206002, EconWPA.
- Kenneth A. Froot & Tarun Ramadorai, 2002. "Currency Returns, Institutional Investor Flows, and Exchange Rate Fundamentals," NBER Working Papers 9080, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco LiCalzi & Paolo Pellizzari, 2002. "Fundamentalists Clashing over the Book: A Study of Order-Driven Stock Markets," Computational Economics 0207001, EconWPA, revised 04 Mar 2003.
- Kenneth A. Froot & Jessica D. Tjornhom, 2002. "Decomposing the Persistence of International Equity Flows," NBER Working Papers 9079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.