Report NEP-FIN-2006-06-24This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miroslav Misina, 2006. "Benchmark Index of Risk Appetite," Staff Working Papers 06-16, Bank of Canada.
- Alejandro García & Ramazan Gençay, 2006. "Risk-Cost Frontier and Collateral Valuation in Securities Settlement Systems for Extreme Market Events," Staff Working Papers 06-17, Bank of Canada.
- Alexandra Lai & Raphael Solomon, 2006. "Ownership Concentration and Competition in Banking Markets," Staff Working Papers 06-7, Bank of Canada.
- Neville Arjani, 2006. "Examining the Trade-Off between Settlement Delay and Intraday Liquidity in Canada's LVTS: A Simulation Approach," Staff Working Papers 06-20, Bank of Canada.
- Yongfu Huang, 2006. "On the political economy of financial reform," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 06/586, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Julie Agnew, 2006. "Personalized Retirement Advice And Managed Accounts: Who Uses Them And How Does Advice Affect Behavior In 401(k) Plans?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2006-9, Center for Retirement Research.
- Boriss Siliverstovs & Manh Ha Duong, 2006. "On the Role of Stock Market for Real Economic Activity," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 599, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Melanie Grosse & Kenneth Harttgen & Stephan Klasen, 2006. "Measuring Pro-Poor Progress towards the Non-Income Millennium Development Goals," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 144, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Thomann, Christian & Schulenburg, J.-Matthias, 2006. "Supply and Demand for Terrorism Insurance: Lessons from Germany," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-340, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Item repec:ide:wpaper:4130 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- De Donder, Philippe & Hindriks, Jean, 2006. "Does Propitious Selection Explain why Riskier People buy less Insurance?," IDEI Working Papers 399, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Urban Jermann & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2006. "Financial Innovations and Macroeconomic Volatility," NBER Working Papers 12308, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Willen & Felix Kubler, 2006. "Collateralized Borrowing and Life-Cycle Portfolio Choice," NBER Working Papers 12309, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francis X. Diebold & Lei Ji & Canlin Li, 2006. "A Three-Factor Yield Curve Model: Non-Affine Structure, Systematic Risk Sources, and Generalized Duration," PIER Working Paper Archive 06-017, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Francois-Éric Racicot & Raymond Théoret & Alain Coen, 2006. "Towards New Empirical Versions of Financial and Accounting Models Corrected for Measurement Errors," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp132006, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Alain Coen & Francois-Éric Racicot, 2006. "A New Approach Based on Cumulants for Estimating Financial Regression Models with Errors in the Variables: the Fama and French Model Revisited," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp142006, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Marco Realdon, 2006. "Equity Valuation Under Stochastic Interest Rates," Discussion Papers 06/12, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Paul Alagidede & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2006. "Calendar Anomalies in an Emerging African Market: Evidence from the Ghana Stock Exchange," Discussion Paper Series 2006_13, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jun 2006.
- Marie Briere & Aurélie Cohen, 2006. "A quoi réagit le marchés des obligations privées?," Working Papers CEB 06-003.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.