Report NEP-FIN-2006-06-10This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dairo Estrada & Esteban Gómez & Inés Orozco, 2006. "Determinants of Interest Margins in Colombia," Borradores de Economia 393, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Javier Gómez Pineda, 2006. "Capital Flows and Monetary Policy," Borradores de Economia 395, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Ivan Baboucek & Martin Jancar, 2005. "Effects of Macroeconomic Shocks to the Quality of the Aggregate Loan Portfolio," Working Papers 2005/01, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Philippe, DE DONDER & Jean, HINDRIKS, 2006. "Does Propitious Selection Explain why Riskier People Buy less Insurance," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006017, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Tatjana Sedash, 2006. "Mutual Fund Investing – One of the Main Ways of Saving for Retirement in Russia," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 166, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Selander, Carina & Wikström, Magnus, 2006. "Taxation, Dividend Payments and Ex-Day Price Changes," Umeå Economic Studies 684, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Noriko Inakura & Satoshi Shimizutani, 2006. "Interest Income and Household Savings: Evidence Based on the Maturation of Postal Savings Certificates," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-165, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Rasmus Fatum & Michael M. Hutchison, 2006. "Evaluating Foreign Exchange Market Intervention: Self-Selection, Counterfactuals and Average Treatment Effects," EPRU Working Paper Series 06-04, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Holger Kraft & Mogens Steffensen, 2006. "Bankruptcy, Counterparty Risk, and Contagion," FRU Working Papers 2006/03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Finance Research Unit.
- Gael M. Martin & Andrew Reidy & Jill Wright, 2006. "Assessing the Impact of Market Microstructure Noise and Random Jumps on the Relative Forecasting Performance of Option-Implied and Returns-Based Volatility," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 10/06, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- James Dow & Gary Gorton, 2006. "Noise Traders," NBER Working Papers 12256, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James J. Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte C. Madrian, 2006. "Why Does the Law of One Price Fail? An Experiment on Index Mutual Funds," NBER Working Papers 12261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Asuka Tanahashi, 2006. "The optimal selling strategy of a local merchant: the trades of cotton textiles with privileged guilds and unprivileged groups in the Tokugawa era (in Japanese)," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-15, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- James Hansen, 2006. "Australian House Prices: A Comparison of Hedonic and Repeat-sales Measures," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2006-03, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Nalini Prasad & Anthony Richards, 2006. "Measuring Housing Price Growth – Using Stratification to Improve Median-based Measures," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2006-04, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- J. ANNAERT & Crispiniano Garcia Joao Batista & J. LAMOOT & G. LANINE, 2006. "Don’t Fall from the Saddle: the Importance of Higher Moments of Credit Loss Distributions," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/367, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- K. Baeyens & S. Manigart, 2006. "Who gets private equity? The role of debt capacity, growth and intangible assets," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/368, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- J. Annaert & W. Van Hyfte, 2006. "Long-Horizon Mean Reversion for the Brussels Stock Exchange: Evidence for the 19th Century," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/376, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Rocha, Roberto & Morales, Marco & Thorburn, Craig, 2006. "An empirical analysis of the annuity rate in Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3929, The World Bank.
- Balazs Egert & Evzen Kocenda, 2005. "Contagion Across and Integration of Central and Eastern European Stock Markets: Evidence from Intraday Data," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp798, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Marco Realdon, 2006. "Book Values and Market Values of Equity and Debt," Discussion Papers 06/11, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Item repec:sol:wpaper:06-006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roland Gillet & Isabelle Nagot & Ariane Szafarz, 2006. "Stratégies d'investissement en actions et fonds à capital garanti," Working Papers CEB 06-008.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.