Report NEP-FIN-2005-09-17This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Felici Roberto & Pagnini Marcello, 2005. "Distance, bank heterogeneity and entry in local banking markets," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 557, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Carvalho, Carlos Viana de & Bonomo, Marco Antônio Cesar, 2005. "Imperfectly Credible Disinflation under Endogenous Time-Dependent Pricing," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 600, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Rasmus Fatum & Michael R. King, 2005. "Rules versus Discretion in Foreign Exchange Intervention: Evidence from Official Bank of Canada High-Frequency Data," EPRU Working Paper Series 05-06, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Ahmed Shamiri & Abu Hassan, 2005. "Modeling and Forecasting Volatility of the Malaysian and the Singaporean stock indices using Asymmetric GARCH models and Non-normal Densities," Econometrics 0509015, EconWPA.
- Jaime Londoño, 2005. "Dynamic State Tameness," Finance 0509010, EconWPA, revised 20 Sep 2005.
- Anna Omarini & Philip Molineux, 2005. "PRIVATE BANKING IN EUROPE - Getting Clients & Keeping Them!," Finance 0509011, EconWPA.
- Dionysios Chionis & Costas Leon, 2005. "Modeling Interest Rate Transmission Dynamics In Greece. Is There Any Structural Break After Emu?," Macroeconomics 0509016, EconWPA.
- Ramón Cobo-Reyes & Gabriel Pérez Quirós, 2005. "The effect of oil price on industrial production and on stock returns," ThE Papers 05/18, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Hisashi Hashimoto, 2005. "Transaction Pattern and Liquidity Parameters (in Japanese)," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 05-25, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Item repec:fiu:wpaper:0514 is not listed on IDEAS anymore