Report NEP-FIN-2003-11-16This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- James R. Lothian & Cornelia H. McCarthy, 2003. "Equity Returns and Inflation: The Puzzlingly Long Lags," International Finance 0311007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ufg:articl:lg_physa_2002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Igor Evstigneev & Thorsten Hens & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé, 2003. "Evolutionary Stable Stock Markets," Discussion Papers 03-39, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Udo Broll & Gerhard Schweimayer & Peter Welzel, 2003. "Managing Credit Risk with Credit and Macro Derivatives," Discussion Paper Series 252, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Igor Evstigneev & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé, 2003. "Volatility-induced Growth in Financial Markets," Discussion Papers 03-40, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Aaron Tornell, 2003. "Liberalization, Growth and Financial Crises (October 2003)," UCLA Economics Online Papers 276, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Aaron Tornell, 2003. "Balance Sheet Effects, Bailout Guarantees and Financial Crises (Review of Economic Studies)," UCLA Economics Online Papers 277, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ufg:articl:lg_physa_2003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dr James Laurenceson, 2002. "The Impact of Stock Markets on China's Economic Development: Some Preliminary Assessments," Discussion Papers Series 302, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Bengtsson, Christoffer, 2003. "The Impact of Estimation Error on Portfolio Selection for Investors with Constant Relative Risk Aversion," Working Papers 2003:17, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 29 Apr 2004.