Report NEP-FIN-2003-10-05This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ricardo M. Sousa, 2003. "Property of stocks and wealth effects on consumption," NIPE Working Papers 2/2003, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Fernando Alexandre, 2002. "Monetary Policy, Investment and Non-Fundamental Shocks," NIPE Working Papers 6/2002, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Francisco José Veiga, 2002. "IMF arrangements, politics and the timing of stabilizations," NIPE Working Papers 2/2002, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Fernando Alexandre & Pedro Bação, 2002. "Equitity prices and Monetary Policy: An Overview with an Exploratory Model," NIPE Working Papers 1/2002, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Brännäs, Kurt, 2003. "Temporal Aggregation of the Returns of a Stock Index Series," Umeå Economic Studies 614, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Lütje, Torben & Menkhoff, Lukas, 2003. "Risk Management, Rational Herding and Institutional Investors: A Macro View," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-285, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Renato Pelessoni & Paolo Vicig, 2003. "Convex Imprecise Previsions for Risk Measurement," Risk and Insurance 0309001, EconWPA.
- Antonio Falato, 2003. "Happiness Maintenance and Asset Prices," Finance 0310003, EconWPA.
- Basak, Suleyman & Croitoru, Benjamin, 2003. "International Good Market Segmentation and Financial Market Structure," CEPR Discussion Papers 4060, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.