Report NEP-FIN-2003-09-14This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frank Westerhoff & Cristian Wieland, "undated". "Spill-over dynamics of central bank interventions," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 21, Society for Computational Economics.
- Gauti B. Eggertsson & Michael Woodford, 2003. "Optimal Monetary Policy in a Liquidity Trap," NBER Working Papers 9968, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:erp:jeanmo:p0145 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:02e45 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pia Weiß & Stefan Mai, 2002. "A Note on Firms' Strategic Behaviour During an IPO," IWP Discussion Paper Series 01/2002, Institute for Economic Policy, Cologne, Germany.
- Osman Karamustafa & Yakup Kucukkale, 2003. "Long Run Relationships between Stock Market Returns and Macroeconomic Performance: Evidence from Turkey," Finance 0309010, EconWPA.
- Siem Jan Koopman & André Lucas, 2003. "Business and Default Cycles for Credit Risk," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-062/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 09 Jan 2003.
- Item repec:uba:hadfwe:uniqueness_2003-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eric Hillebrand & Gunther Schnabl, "undated". "The Effects of Japanese Foreign Exchange Intervention: GARCH Estimation and Change Point Detection," Departmental Working Papers 2003-09, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- John D. Stiver, 2003. "Endogenous Financing and the Long Run Impact of Money Growth on Output and Prices," Working papers 2003-36, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Casasola, María José & Cardone Riportella, Clara, 2003. "What do we know about the financial behaviour of the Spanish SME?: an empirical analysis," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb033708, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Cheolbeom Park, 2003. "Asset Prices, Heterogeneous Expectations, and Limited Short Sales," Departmental Working Papers wp0308, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Frank Westerhoff & Cristian Wieland, "undated". "Exchange rate dynamics, central bank interventions and chaos control methods," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 22, Society for Computational Economics.