Report NEP-FIN-2003-04-02This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Leigh & Justin Wolfers & Eric Zitzewitz, 2003. "What Do Financial Markets Think of War in Iraq?," NBER Working Papers 9587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans Dewachter & Marco Lyrio, 2002. "The Economic Value of Technical Trading Rules: A Non-parametric Utility-based Approach," International Economics Working Papers Series ces0203, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, International Economics.
- Thomas Schuster, 2003. "Fifty-Fifty. Stock Recommendations and Stock Prices. Effects and Benefits of Investment Advice in the Business Media," Finance 0303002, EconWPA.
- Andrés Felipe Arias, "undated". "The Colombian Banking and Crisis: Macroeconomic Consequences and What to Expect," Borradores de Economia 157, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Andrés González & Carlos Esteban Posada, "undated". "Returns and Interest Rate: A Nonlinear Relationship in the Bogotá Stock Market," Borradores de Economia 169, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Sheppard, Kevin & Cappiello, Lorenzo & Engle, Robert F., 2003. "Asymmetric dynamics in the correlations of global equity and bond returns," Working Paper Series 0204, European Central Bank.
- Estrada, Javier, 2003. "Mean-semivariance behavior (II): The D-CAPM," IESE Research Papers D/493, IESE Business School.
- Martin Cincibuch, 2002. "Distributions Implied by Exchange Traded Options: A Ghost’s Smile?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp200, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Fielding, David & Stracca, Livio, 2003. "Myopic loss aversion, disappointment aversion, and the equity premium puzzle," Working Paper Series 0203, European Central Bank.
- Peter Verhoeven & Michael McAleer, 2003. "Fat Tails and Asymmetry in Financial Volatility Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-211, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- M. Fatih Guvenen, 2003. "A Parsimonious Macroeconomic Model for Asset Pricing: Habit Formation or Cross-sectional Heterogeneity?," RCER Working Papers 499, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- John M. Sequeira & Pang Chia Chiat & Michael McAleer, 2003. "Volatility Models of Currency Futures in Developed and Emerging Markets," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-210, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Peter Rowland, "undated". "Uncovered Interest Parity and the USD/COP Echange Rate," Borradores de Economia 227, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Roberto Junguito & Hernando Vargas, "undated". "Central Bank Independence and Foreign Exchange Policies in Latin America," Borradores de Economia 046, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Estada, Javier, 2003. "Mean-semivariance behavior: An alternative behavioral model," IESE Research Papers D/492, IESE Business School.