Report NEP-FIN-2002-12-17This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002175 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gérard Charreaux & Philippe Desbrières, 2001. "Corporate Governance: Stakeholder Value Versus Shareholder Value," Working Papers CREGO 1010301, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Eduardo Jallath-Coria & Tridas Mukhopadhyay & Amir Yaron, 2002. "How Well Do Banks Manage Their Reserves?," NBER Working Papers 9388, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thorsten Hens & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé, 2002. "Markets Do Not Select For a Liquidity Preference as Behavior Towards Risk," Discussion Papers 02-18, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Antje Dudenhausen, 2002. "How to Avoid a Hedging Bias," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse34_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Uribe, Martín, 2002. "A fiscal theory of sovereign risk," Working Paper Series 0187, European Central Bank.
- Sutherland, Alan, 2002. "International monetary policy coordination and financial market integration," Working Paper Series 0174, European Central Bank.
- Igor V. Evstigneev & Klaus Schürger & Michael I. Taksar, 2002. "On the fundamental theorem of asset pricing: random constraints and bang-bang no-arbitrage criteria," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse24_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Franz Hamann, 2002. "Sovereign Risk and Real Business Cycles in a Small Open Economy," International Finance 0212001, EconWPA.
- Mathias Drehmann & Jörg Oechssler & Andreas Roider, 2002. "Herding and Contrarian Behavior in Financial Markets - An Internet Experiment," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse25_2002, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Apr 2003.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002183 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Aaron Tornell, 2002. "Exchange Rate Dynamics, Learning and Misperception," NBER Working Papers 9391, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alvin E. Roth & Axel Ockenfels, "undated". "Last-Minute Bidding and the Rules for Ending Second-Price Auctions: Evidence from eBay and Amazon Auctions on the Internet," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2002-32, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Bansal, Ravi & Dahlquist, Magnus, 2002. "Expropriation Risk and Return in Global Equity Markets," SIFR Research Report Series 8, Institute for Financial Research.
- Donsyah Yudistira, 2002. "The Impact of Bank Capital Requirements in Indonesia," Finance 0212002, EconWPA, revised 18 May 2003.
- Yates, Tony, 2002. "Monetary policy and the zero bound to interest rates: a review," Working Paper Series 0190, European Central Bank.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie D. Chinn & Antonio Garcia Pascual, 2002. "Empirical Exchange Rate Models of the Nineties: Are Any Fit to Survive?," NBER Working Papers 9393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 2002. "Financial Market Globalization, Symmetry-Breaking, and Endogenous Inequality of Nations," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-186, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Andreas Wiggers, 2002. "Default-risky Sovereign Debt," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse36_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- de Jong, A. & Ligterink, J. & Macrae, V., 2002. "A Firm-Specific Analysis of the Exchange-Rate Exposure of Dutch Firms," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-109-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Anil K. Kashyap, 2002. "Sorting Out Japan's Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 9384, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.