On the fundamental theorem of asset pricing: random constraints and bang-bang no-arbitrage criteria
The paper generalizes and refines the Fundamental Theorem of Asset Pricing of Dalang, Morton and Willinger in the following two respects: (a) the result is extended to a model with portfolio constraints; (b) versions of the no-arbitrage criterion based on the bang-bang principle in control theory are developed.
|Date of creation:||Oct 2002|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Bonn Graduate School of Economics, University of Bonn, Adenauerallee 24 - 26, 53113 Bonn, Germany|
Fax: +49 228 73 6884
Web page: http://www.bgse.uni-bonn.de
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harrison, J. Michael & Kreps, David M., 1979. "Martingales and arbitrage in multiperiod securities markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 381-408, June.
- Kreps, David M., 1981. "Arbitrage and equilibrium in economies with infinitely many commodities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 15-35, March.
- Laurence Carassus & Huyeˆn Pham & Nizar Touzi, 2001. "No Arbitrage in Discrete Time Under Portfolio Constraints," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(3), pages 315-329.
- Elyégs Jouini & Hédi Kallal, 1995. "Arbitrage In Securities Markets With Short-Sales Constraints," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(3), pages 197-232.
- Kabanov, Yu. M. & Stricker, Ch., 2001. "The Harrison-Pliska arbitrage pricing theorem under transaction costs," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 185-196, April.
- repec:crs:wpaper:9514 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bon:bonedp:bgse24_2002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (BGSE Office)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.