Report NEP-FIN-2002-12-02This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Udo Broll & Peter Welzel, 2002. "Risikomanagement mit Kreditoptionen," Discussion Paper Series 231, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- FOUCAULT, Thierry & KADAN, Ohad & KANDEL, Eugene, 2001. "Limit order book as a market for liquidity," Les Cahiers de Recherche 728, HEC Paris.
- Robert Pollin & Michael Ash & Andong Zhu, 2002. "Stock Market Liquidity and Economic Growth: A Critical Appraisal of the Levine/Zervos Model," Working Papers wp47, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Onno Lint, 2002. "Retrospective insights from Real Options in R&D," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2002-12, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- HENROTTE, Philippe, 2001. "Dynamic mean-variance analysis," Les Cahiers de Recherche 729, HEC Paris.
- DING, Huang & STOLOWY, Herve & TENENHAUS, Michel, 2001. "The internationalization of financial statements presentation : an empirical study of french groups," Les Cahiers de Recherche 727, HEC Paris.
- Jan Bouckaert & Hans Degryse, 2002. "Entry and Strategic Information Display in Credit Markets," CSEF Working Papers 79, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Francesco MENONCIN, 2002. "How the Financial Managersâ€™ Remuneration Can Affect the Optimal Portfolio Composition ?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2002022, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Joseph F. Francois & Felix Eschenbach, 2002. "Financial Sector Competition, Service Trade, and Growth," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-089/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sophie Manigart & M. Audrey Korsgaard & Robert Folger & Harry J. Sapienza & Katleen Baeyens, 2002. "The impact of trust on private equity contracts," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2002-1, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- LOVO, Stefano & DECAMPS, Jean-Paul, 2002. "Risk aversion and herd behavior in financial markets," Les Cahiers de Recherche 758, HEC Paris.
- James Banks & Zoë Oldfield & Matthew Wakefield, 2002. "The distribution of financial wealth in the UK: evidence from 2000 BHPS data," IFS Working Papers W02/21, Institute for Fiscal Studies.