Report NEP-FIN-2002-09-21This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Susan K. Schroeder, 2002. "A Minskian Analysis of Financial Crisis in Developing Countries," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2002-09, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Spronk, J. & Hallerbach, W.G.P.M., 2002. "The Relevance of MCDM for Financial Decisions," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-69-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Bris, Arturo & Koskinen, Yrjö & Nilsson, Mattias, 2002. "The Euro Is Good After All: Corporate Evidence," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 510, Stockholm School of Economics.
- D. Duffie & D. Filipovic & W. Schachermayer, 2002. "Affine Processes and Application in Finance," NBER Technical Working Papers 0281, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ralph de Haas & Thomas Keijser, 2002. "Financial collateral and capital adequacy requirements," Finance 0209002, EconWPA.
- Hali J. Edison & Ross Levine & Luca Ricci & Torsten Slok, 2002. "International Financial Integration and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 9164, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.