Report NEP-FIN-2001-02-27This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Roider, 2000. "On the Foundations of the Property Rights Theory of the Firm: Cooperative Investments and Message-Dependent Contracts," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse12_2000, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Yuko Kinoshita, 2001. "Firm Size and Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment," Industrial Organization 0012006, EconWPA.
- Kenneth L. Judd & Sy-Ming Guu, 2001. "Asymptotic Methods for Asset Market Equilibrium Analysis," NBER Working Papers 8135, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:200167 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:200017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anke Kessler & Christoph Lülfesmann & Patrick Schmitz, 2000. "Optimal Contracting with Verifiable Ex Post Signals," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse19_2000, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Item repec:att:baiswp:200094 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Xiaokai Yang, 2000. "Incomplete Contingent Labor Contract, Asymmetric Residual Rights and Authority, and the Theory of the Firm," CID Working Papers 45, Center for International Development at Harvard University.