Report NEP-FIN-2001-02-21This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Muhammet Fatih Guvenen, 2000. "Reconciling Conflicting Evidence on the Elasticity of Intertemporal Substitution," GSIA Working Papers 2000-E50, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Hui Guo, 2003. "Limited stock market participation and asset prices in a dynamic economy," Working Papers 2000-031, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Kyriakos Chourdakis & Elias Tzavalis, 2000. "Option Pricing with a Dividend General Equilibrium Model," Working Papers 425, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Jack M. Mintz, 2000. "Taxation of Investment and Finance in an International Setting: Implications for Tax Competition," CoFE Discussion Paper 00-33, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Kyriakos Chourdakis & Elias Tzavalis, 2000. "Option Pricing under Discrete Shifts in Stock Returns," Working Papers 426, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Richard C. Green & Burton Hollifield, . "The Personal-Tax Advantages of Equity," GSIA Working Papers 2000-E10, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Seiji Ogishima & Takao Kobayashi, 2000. ""Cross-shareholdings and Equity Valuation in Japan "(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-36, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Muhammet Fatih Guvenen, 2000. "Does Stockholding Provide Perfect Risk Sharing?," GSIA Working Papers 2000-E48, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Michael Berkowitz, 2001. "Common Risk Factors in Explaining Canadian Equity Returns," Working Papers berk-00-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.