Report NEP-FDG-2019-10-14This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Etibar Jafarov & Rodolfo Maino & Marco Pani, 2019. "Financial Repression is Knocking at the Door, Again," IMF Working Papers 19/211, International Monetary Fund.
- Francisco Buera, 2019. "Firm Growth, Finance and Development," 2019 Meeting Papers 1526, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mishel Ghassibe & Maximiliano Appendino & Samir Elsadek Mahmoudi, 2019. "SME Financial Inclusion for Sustained Growth in the Middle East and Central Asia," IMF Working Papers 19/209, International Monetary Fund.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Emily Breza & Esther Duflo & Cynthia Kinnan, 2019. "Can Microfinance Unlock a Poverty Trap for Some Entrepreneurs?," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0832, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Guillermo Ordoñez & Facundo Piguillem, 2019. "Retirement in the Shadow (Banking)," NBER Working Papers 26337, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick Feve, 2019. "Shadow Banking and the Great Recession," 2019 Meeting Papers 199, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Saki Bigio & Adrien d'Avernas, 2019. "Financial Risk Capacity," 2019 Meeting Papers 511, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mathias Hoffmann & Tetsuji Okazaki & Toshihiro Okubo, 2019. "Branch Banking and Regional Financial Markets: Evidence from Prewar Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1109, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- von Kalckreuth, Ulf, 2019. "Statistical governance and FDI in emerging economies," Discussion Papers 37/2019, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Mateev, Miroslav & Abosedra, Salaheddin & Nasir, Muhammad Ali & Jiao, Zhilun, 2019. "Determinants of FDI in France: Role of Transport Infrastructure, Education, Financial Development and Energy Consumption," MPRA Paper 96371, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Oct 2019.
- Levente Kocsis & Miklos Sallay, 2018. "Credit-to-GDP gap calculation using multivariate HP filter," MNB Occasional Papers 2018/136, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Luis Brandao-Marques & Qianying Chen & Claudio Raddatz & Jérôme Vandenbussche & Peichu Xie, 2019. "The Riskiness of Credit Allocation and Financial Stability," IMF Working Papers 19/207, International Monetary Fund.
- Elmi Aziri, 2019. "The impact of interest rates on economic growth in the Republic of North Macedonia," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 9511952, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Bas B. Bakker, 2019. "What Happens if Central Banks Misdiagnose a Slowdown in Potential Output," IMF Working Papers 19/208, International Monetary Fund.
- Coyle, Christopher & Musacchio, Aldo & Turner, John D., 2019. "Law and finance in Britain c.1900," QUCEH Working Paper Series 2019-05, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
- de Haas, Ralph & Popov, Alexander, 2019. "Finance and Carbon Emissions," CEPR Discussion Papers 14012, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.