Report NEP-FDG-2018-12-24This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luo, Yulei & Nie, Jun & Young, Eric R., 2018. "Growth and Welfare Gains from Financial Integration Under Model Uncertainty," Research Working Paper RWP 18-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Ramírez-Rondán, N. R. & Terrones, Marco E. & Vilchez, Andrea, 2018. "Does financial sector development affect the growth gains from trade opennes?," MPRA Paper 90385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vladimir Asriyan & Luc Laeven & Alberto Martin, 2018. "Collateral booms and information depletion," Economics Working Papers 1622, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 2019.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Kogler, Michael, 2018. "Trade and Credit Reallocation: How Banks Help Shape Comparative Advantage," CEPR Discussion Papers 13375, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ari, Anil, 2018. "Gambling traps," Working Paper Series 2217, European Central Bank.
- Farhi, Emmanuel & Gourio, Francois, 2018. "Accounting for Macro-Finance Trends: Market Power, Intangibles, and Risk Premia," Working Paper Series WP-2018-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.