Report NEP-FDG-2018-11-26This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aghion, Philippe & Bergeaud, Antonin & Cette, Gilbert & Lecat, Rémy & Maghin, Helene, 2018. "The Inverted-U Relationship Between Credit Access and Productivity Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 13212, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jak?a Kri?to & Alen Stojanovi? & August Cesarec, 2018. "Comparison of economic development and banking loan activities on a case of Croatian counties," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 6910182, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Njangang, Henri, 2018. "Does financial development reduce the size of the informal economy in Sub-Saharan African countries?," MPRA Paper 89851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Park, Jaegon, 2018. "The effects of foreign direct investment on regional growth and productivity," AGI Working Paper Series 2018-11, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Kaiji Chen & Tao Zha, 2018. "Macroeconomic Effects of China's Financial Policies," NBER Working Papers 25222, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mendicino, Caterina & Nikolov, Kalin & Suarez, Javier & Supera, Dominik, 2018. "Bank Capital in the Short and in the Long Run," CEPR Discussion Papers 13152, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Araujo, Luis & Cao, Qingqing & Minetti, Raoul & Murro, Pierluigi, 2018. "Credit Crunches, Asset Prices and Technological Change," Working Papers 2018-10, Michigan State University, Department of Economics.
- Vanessa S. Tchamyou & Guido Erreygers & Danny Cassimon, 2018. "Inequality, ICT and Financial Access in Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 18/048, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Guillaume Bazot, 2018. "Financial intermediation cost, rents, and productivity: An international comparison," Working Papers 0141, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Eugenio Caverzasi & Daniele Tori, 2018. "The Financial Innovation Hypothesis: Schumpeter, Minsky and the sub-prime mortgage crisis," LEM Papers Series 2018/36, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Paola D'Orazio & Lilit Popoyan, 2018. "Fostering green investments and tackling climate-related financial risks: which role for macroprudential policies?," LEM Papers Series 2018/35, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.