Report NEP-FDG-2018-04-02This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco D'Acunto & Laurent Frésard, 2018. "Finance, Talent Allocation, and Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 6883, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pablo A. Guerron-Quintana & Tomohiro Hirano & Ryo Jinnai, 2018. "Recurrent Bubbles, Economic Fluctuations, and Growth," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 18-E-5, Bank of Japan.
- Alfaro, Laura & García-Santana, Manuel & Moral-Benito, Enrique, 2018. "On the Direct and Indirect Real Effects of Credit Supply Shocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 12794, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis & Ngunza Maniata, Kevin, 2018. "Financial Constraints and Poverty," MPRA Paper 84839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Bonfatti & Luis A. Bryce Campodonico & Luigi Pisano, 2018. "Reconciling the original Schumpeterian Model with the observed inverted-U relationship between competition and innovation," Discussion Papers 2018-03, University of Nottingham, GEP.