Report NEP-FDG-2018-01-22This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Norman Loayza & Amine Ouazad & Romain Ranciere, 2017. "Financial Development, Growth, and Crisis: Is There a Trade-Off?," Working Papers 2017-114, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Mikael Juselius & Anton Korinek & Mathias Drehmann, 2017. "Debt Service: The Painful Legacy of Credit Booms," 2017 Meeting Papers 1258, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- de Ridder, Maarten, 2016. "Investment in productivity and the long-run effect of financial crises on output," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86180, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lehmann-Hasemeyer, Sibylle & Wahl, Fabian, 2017. "Savings Banks and the Industrial Revolution in Prussia Supporting Regional Development with Public Financial Institutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 12500, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Imad El Hamma, 2016. "Linking remittances with financial development and institutions: a study from selected MENA countries," Working Papers halshs-01655353, HAL.
- Cui, Wei & Kaas, Leo, 2017. "Default cycles," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86159, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Piyabha Kongsamut & Christian Mumssen & Anne-Charlotte Paret & Thierry Tressel, 2017. "Incorporating Macro-Financial Linkages into Forecasts Using Financial Conditions Indices: The Case of France," IMF Working Papers 17/269, International Monetary Fund.
- Nina Boyarchenko & Domenico Giannone & Tobias Adrian, 2017. "Vulnerable Growth," 2017 Meeting Papers 1317, Society for Economic Dynamics.