Report NEP-FDG-2017-12-11This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniela Marconi & Christian Upper, 2017. "Capital misallocation and financial development: A sector-level analysis," BIS Working Papers 671, Bank for International Settlements.
- John (Jianqiu) Bai & Daniel Carvalho & Gordon M. Phillips, 2017. "The Impact of Bank Credit on Labor Reallocation and Aggregate Industry Productivity," NBER Working Papers 24081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wix, Carlo, 2017. "The long-run real effects of banking crises: Firm-level investment dynamics and the role of wage rigidity," SAFE Working Paper Series 189, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Kebede, Shemelis, 2017. "Modeling Energy Consumption, CO2 Emissions and Economic Growth Nexus in Ethiopia: Evidence from ARDL Approach to Cointegration and Causality Analysis," MPRA Paper 83000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Riana Razafimandimby Andrianjaka & Eric Rougier, 2017. "What difference does it make? Revue de littérature et analyse empirique des déterminants de la Trappe à Revenu Intermédiaire," Cahiers du GREThA 2017-16, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée(GREThA).
- Ho, Sin-Yu & Odhiambo, Nicholas, 2017. "The macroeconomic drivers of stock market development: Evidence from Hong Kong," Working Papers 23438, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- International Monetary Fund, 2017. "Japan; Financial Sector Assessment Program-Technical Note-Long-Term Challenges for Financial Intermediation," IMF Staff Country Reports 17/283, International Monetary Fund.
- Stijn Claessens & M Ayhan Kose, 2017. "Macroeconomic implications of financial imperfections: a survey," BIS Working Papers 677, Bank for International Settlements.