Report NEP-FDG-2016-10-02This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Moshammer, Edmund & Pierluigi, Beatrice & Masuch, Klaus, 2016. "Institutions, public debt and growth in Europe," Working Paper Series 1963, European Central Bank.
- Jóna, György, 2015. "New trajectories of the Hungarian regional development: balanced and rush growth of territorial capital," MPRA Paper 73951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Kaiji & Waggoner, Daniel F. & Higgins, Patrick C. & Zha, Tao, 2016. "China Pro-Growth Monetary Policy and Its Asymmetric Transmission," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2016-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Jakub Growiec & Peter McAdam & Jakub Muck, 2016. "Endogenous Labor Share Cycles: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 2016-015, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Lenza, Michele & Jarociński, Marek, 2016. "An inflation-predicting measure of the output gap in the euro area," Working Paper Series 1966, European Central Bank.