Report NEP-FDG-2016-01-29This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Grjebine & Fabien Tripier, 2015. "Excess Finance and Growth: Don't Lose Sight of Expansions !," Working Papers 2015-31, CEPII research center.
- Daisuke Ikeda & Yasuko Morita, 2016. "The Effects of Barriers to Technology Adoption on Japanese Prewar and Postwar Economic Growth," IMES Discussion Paper Series 16-E-01, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Lilit Popoyan & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini, 2015. "Taming macroeconomic instability : monetary and macro prudential policy interactions in an agent-based model," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2015-32, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- George Adu and Paul Alagidede, 2016. "Climate, Technological Change and Economic Growth," Working Papers 572, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Raghavan, Mala, 2015. "The macroeconomic effects of oil price shocks on ASEAN-5 economies," Working Papers 2015-10, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Steffen Lange & Peter Putz & Thomas Kopp, 2016. "Do Mature Economies Grow Exponentially?," Papers 1601.04028, arXiv.org.
- António Afonso & João Tovar Jalles, 2016. "Economic Volatility and Sovereign Yields’ Determinants: a Time-Varying Approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2016/04, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Giulia Ghiani & Max Gillman & Michal Kejak, 2016. "Persistent Liquidity," Working Papers 1010, University of Missouri-St. Louis, Department of Economics.