Report NEP-FDG-2015-01-31This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tetsuo Ono, 2014. "Intergenerational Politics, Government Debt, and Economic Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 14-23-Rev., Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Jan 2015.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, "undated". "Globalization and Growth," Working Paper 227351, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Piotr Dominiak, & Ewa Lechman & Piotr Anna Okonowicz, 2014. "Fertility rebound and economic growth. New evidence for 18 countries over the period 1970-2011," Working Papers 28/2014, Institute of Economic Research, revised Dec 2014.
- Jordà, Òscar & Taylor, Alan M., 2014. "The time for austerity: Estimating the average treatment effect of fiscal policy," SAFE Working Paper Series 79, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Eisei Ohtaki, "undated". "Nominal Idiosyncratic Shocks and Optimal Monetary Policy," Working Papers e57, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Femke De Keulenaer & Jan-Emmanuel De Neve & Georgios Kavetsos & Michael I. Norton & Bert Van Landeghem & George W. Ward, 2015. "In brief: Business cycle blues," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 440, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2015. "Secular Stagnation: The Long View," NBER Working Papers 20836, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.