Report NEP-FDG-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Polat, Ali & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Ur Rehman, Ijaz & Satti, Saqlain Latif, 2013. "Revisiting Linkages between Financial Development, Trade Openness and Economic Growth in South Africa: Fresh Evidence from Combined Cointegration Test," MPRA Paper 51724, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Nov 2013.
- Ur Rehman, Ijaz & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Kyophilavong, Phouphet, 2013. "Do Technological Developments and Financial Development Promote Economic Growth: Fresh Evidence from Romania," MPRA Paper 51813, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Nov 2013.
- Berliant, Marcus & Weiss, Adam, 2013. "Measuring Economic Growth from Outer Space: A Comment," MPRA Paper 51713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nawalage S. Cooray, 2013. "An Empirical Analysis of Inflation-Growth Nexus in Developing Countries: The Case of Sri Lanka," Working Papers EMS_2013_21, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Evans, Olaniyi, 2013. "On the Causality between Domestic Credit Aggregates and Economic Growth in a Multivariate VAR Framework: Evidence from Nigeria," MPRA Paper 51731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Justesen, Mogens K. & Kurrild-Klitgaard, Peter, 2013. "Institutional interactions and economic growth: The joint effects of property rights, veto players and democratic capital," MPRA Paper 51773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hübler, Michael, 2013. "South-North convergence from a new perspective," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-104, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Paweł Borys & Piotr Ciżkowicz & Andrzej Rzońca, 2013. "Panel data evidence on the effects of fiscal impulses in the EU New Member States," NBP Working Papers 161, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Wixe, Sofia & Andersson, Martin, 2013. "Which Types of Relatedness Matter in Regional Growth? - Industry, occupation and education," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 332, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- AMBASHI Masahito, 2013. "Does Competition Improve Industrial Productivity? An analysis of Japanese industries on the basis of the industry-level panel data," Discussion papers 13098, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).