Report NEP-FDG-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ho-Chuan (River) Huang & WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller, 2012. "The Effect of Growth Volatility on Income Inequality," Working Papers 1203, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Ho-Chuan (River) Huang & Stephen M. Miller, 2012. "Banking Market Structure, Liquidity Needs, and Industrial Growth Volatility," Working Papers 1206, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Tsangyao Chang & Beatrice D. Simo-Kengne & Rangan Gupta, 2013. "The Causal Relationship between Imports and Economic Growth in the Nine Provinces of South Africa: Evidence from Panel-Granger Causality Tests," Working Papers 201320, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Mónica L. Azevedo & Óscar Afonso & Sandra T. Silva, 2013. "Endogenous growth and intellectual property rights: a North-South modelling proposal," FEP Working Papers 492, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Andersen, Thomas Barnebeck & Jensen, Peter Sandholt, 2013. "Is Africa's recent growth sustainable?," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 8/2013, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Juan Sebastián Amador Torres & José Eduardo Gómez G. & Andrés Murcia Pabón, 2013. "Loans Growth and Banks´ Risk: New Evidence," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 010710, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Stauvermann, Peter J. & Ky, Sereyvath & Nam, Gi-Yu, 2013. "The Costs of Increasing the Fertility Rate in an Endogenous Growth Model," MPRA Paper 46381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Beatrix & Gu, Wulong, 2013. "Productivity and Economic Growth in the Canadian Provinces, 1997 to 2010," The Canadian Productivity Review 2013030e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- Wesselhöft, Jan-Erik, 2013. "The Effect of Public Capital on Aggregate Output – Empirical Evidence for 22 OECD Countries –," Working Paper 135/2013, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Azizi, Karim & Canry, Nicolas & Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Tinel, Bruno, 2013. "Government Solvency, Austerity and Fiscal Consolidation in the OECD: A Keynesian Appraisal of Transversality and No Ponzi Game Conditions," MPRA Paper 46519, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hoffmann, Mathias & Krause, Michael U. & Laubach, Thomas, 2013. "The expectations-driven US current account," Discussion Papers 10/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Joanna Wolszczak-Derlacz, 2013. "The impact of gender wage gap on sectoral economic growth – cross-country approach," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 6, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.