Report NEP-FDG-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:van:wpaper:1206 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nikolaos Antonakakis & Harald Badinger, 2012. "Output Volatility, Economic Growth, and Cross-Country Spillovers: New Evidence for the G7 Countries," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp141, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Tetsuo Ono, 2012. "Inequality, Growth and the Politics of Education and Redistribution," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 12-09, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00667467 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Norris, Pippa, 2011. "Making Democratic-Governance Work: The Consequences for Prosperity," Scholarly Articles 5131502, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & De Renzis, Tania & Schmiedel , Heiko, 2012. "Retail payments and economic growth," Research Discussion Papers 19/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Chani, Muhammad Irfan & Hassan, Mahboob Ul & Shahid, Muhammad, 2012. "Human capital formation and economic development in Pakistan: an empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 38925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00589627 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jacques Kibambe Ngoie & Arnold Zellner, 2012. "Evaluation of the Effects of Reduced Personal and Corporate Tax Rates on the Growth Rates of the U.S. Economy," Working Papers 201217, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Beja Jr., Edsel L., 2012. "What do happy people choose: rapid economic growth or stable economy?," MPRA Paper 38851, University Library of Munich, Germany.