Report NEP-FDG-2012-04-03This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Ilhan, Ozturk, 2012. "Electricity consumption and economic growth causality revisited: evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 37637, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Mar 2012.
- Omay, Tolga & Hasanov, Mubariz & Ucar, Nuri, 2012. "Energy consumption and economic growth: evidence from nonlinear panel cointegration and causality tests," MPRA Paper 37653, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:37700 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James B. Ang & Jakob B. Madsen, 2012. "Risk Capital, Private Credit And Innovative Production," Monash Economics Working Papers 08-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Arouri, Mohamed El Hedi & Ben Youssef, Adel & M'henni, Hatem & Rault, Christophe, 2012. "Energy Consumption, Economic Growth and CO2 Emissions in Middle East and North African Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 6412, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2012-15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore