Report NEP-FDG-2012-02-20This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raouf BOUCEKKINE & B. MARTINEZ & J. R. RUIZ-TAMARIT, 2011. "Growth vs. level effect of population change on economic development: An inspection into human-capital-related mechanisms," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011039, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Mohamed Hassan, Hisham, 2008. "Cointegration growth, poverty and inequality in Sudan," MPRA Paper 36651, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2012.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2012. "Decomposition of ethnic heterogeneity on growth," MPRA Paper 36352, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amiri, Arshia & Zibaei, Mansour, 2012. "Granger causality between energy use and economic growth in France with using geostatistical models," MPRA Paper 36357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Essers, Dennis, 2012. "Democracy and external shock resilience in developing countries: evidence from the Great Recession," IOB Working Papers 2012.02, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Islam, Asif, 2012. "Is Economic Growth Criminogenic for Firms In Developing Economies?," MPRA Paper 36724, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mim, Sami Ben & Ali, Mohamed Sami Ben, 2012. "Through which channels can remittances spur economic growth in MENA countries?," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-8, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Carboni, Oliviero & Russu, Paolo, 2011. "The Conditions for a Balanced Growth in a Model with Public Finance: an Analytic Solution," MPRA Paper 36600, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- António Afonso & João Tovar Jalles, 2012. "The Fiscal-Growth Nexus," Working Papers Department of Economics 2012/01, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Jinzhao Chen, 2012. "Real Exchange Rate and Economic Growth: Evidence from Chinese Provincial Data (1992 - 2008)," PSE Working Papers halshs-00667467, HAL.