Report NEP-FDG-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jawaid, Syed Tehseen & Faisal Sultan Qadri, Faisal & Ali, Nasir, 2011. "Monetary-fiscal-trade policy and economic growth in Pakistan: Time series empirical investigation," MPRA Paper 32465, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Jul 2011.
- Oscar Iván AVILA MONTEALEGRE, 2010. "A model of longevity, human capital and growth," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 008851, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Item repec:cuf:wpaper:458 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2011. "Finance and growth: Schumpeter might be wrong in our era. New evidence from Meta-analysis," MPRA Paper 32559, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Feb 2013.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Faridul, Islam & Naveed, Aamir, 2011. "Is devaluation contractionary? empirical evidence for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 32520, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Aug 2011.
- Item repec:cms:2icb11:2011-141 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Valente, Simone, 2011. "Optimal policy and non-scale growth with R&D externalities," MPRA Paper 32473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacopo Cimadomo & Sebastian Hauptmeier & Sergio Sola, 2011. "Identifying the Effects of Government Spending Shocks with and without Expected Reversal: an Approach Based on U.S. Real-Time Data," IHEID Working Papers 12-2011, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Hazans, Mihails, 2011. "What Explains Prevalence of Informal Employment in European Countries: The Role of Labor Institutions, Governance, Immigrants, and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 5872, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).