Report NEP-FDG-2011-04-02This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abdul d Abiad & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Grace B Li, 2011. "Creditless Recoveries," IMF Working Papers 11/58, International Monetary Fund.
- Matthias Göcke, 2011. "Learning-by-doing in Two Sectors, Production Structure, Leisure and Optimal Endogenous Growth," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201111, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Elias Soukiazis & Micaela Antunes, 2011. "Growth Performance in Portugal Since the 1960’s: A Simultaneous Equation Approach with Cumulative Causation Characteristics," GEMF Working Papers 2011-06, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Oded Galor, 2011. "Inequality, Human Capital Formation and the Process of Development," Working Papers 2011-7, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Fabian Valencia & Luc Laeven, 2011. "The Real Effects of Financial Sector Interventions During Crises," IMF Working Papers 11/45, International Monetary Fund.
- Olessia Korbut & Gonzalo Salinas & Cheikh A. Gueye, 2011. "Growth in Africa Under Peace and Market Reforms," IMF Working Papers 11/40, International Monetary Fund.
- Vahram Stepanyan & Kai Guo, 2011. "Determinants of Bank Credit in Emerging Market Economies," IMF Working Papers 11/51, International Monetary Fund.
- Mishra, Saurabh & Lundstrom, Susanna & Anand, Rahul, 2011. "Service export sophistication and economic growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5606, The World Bank.
- Troy D Matheson, 2011. "New Indicators for Tracking Growth in Real Time," IMF Working Papers 11/43, International Monetary Fund.
- Marcos Poplawski-Ribeiro & Jan-Christoph Rülke, 2011. "Fiscal Expectations Under the Stability and Growth Pact; Evidence from Survey Data," IMF Working Papers 11/48, International Monetary Fund.
- Miguel Ramirez, 2011. "Is Public Investment Productive in the Argentine Case? A Single Break Unit Root and Cointegration Analysis, 1960-2007," Working Papers 1101, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Abiad, Abdul & DellAriccia, Giovanni & Li, Bin, 2011. "Creditless Recoveries," CEPR Discussion Papers 8301, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.